Friday, August 17, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Snakes?....OH MY!

So, here's the latest fun news for the neighborhood...



Our neighbors' 7 foot python got away this afternoon....and he's HUNGRY.



I'm thinking....great! And I have 3 small children! They thought he crawled under our shed, so they dug under there and got a hold on him, but he got away. So, now he is roaming the neighborhood! They don't have a lot of hope to find him because they think he will "keep moving around looking for wamth." GREAT. All I can say is that I am planning on keeping my house as cold as possible! Seriously. Could this place be more crazy? And to make things even better, they consoled themselves with the fact that they could always get another one!



I have these secret fears of it somehow making it into our house. Yuck. Have I mentioned, I DON'T LIKE SNAKES?!



So, we've had parasites, scabies, ear infections, colds, giardia, and now....snakes? Oh, dear, what's next?!


Sleeping well tonight?
Jill

No comments: