Monday, July 9, 2007

It's really happening!!!!

We got the CALLLLL! Today I was down at my sister's house when I heard my cell phone ringing. I made a mad race down the stairs trying to find it. I missed the call, but saw that it was from WHFC, our adoption agency. I was barely daring to hope, but thought...."What else could it be but the travel call?!" And so I quickly called back, and it WAS the call I was hoping for. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



We travel to get our sweet babies on July 27th! And we are now officially their Mommy and Daddy and we are SOOOO excited and overwhelmed and just full of emotions! Now begins the insanity of finding tickets, arranging babysitting for Eliana (gulp....I hate the idea of leaving her home), and setting things up at work and at church!!! Wow....I am suddenly feeling seriously overwhelmed.


But, this is so awesome, and I am so thankful to God for being in the little things. He knew how much I wanted them home for their first birthday. They will be home. Thanks to God.

We are SOOO blessed.
Love,
Tony, Jill and Eliana Marda (the official BIG sister!)

No comments: