Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesdays...

It's another Tuesday....
Tuesday's have become the day by which I mark our weeks waiting. It was 5 weeks ago today that we accepted our referral. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was having an emotional mommy moment. I just wanted to go get our babies.....right NOW! The suspense of waiting for a referral can be hard at times, but I'm finding the wait to go get them a lot harder. I think partly because I am afraid we won't be able to get through the courts in time. Actually, in my heart I think we will be OK, but there is always that chance. Our SW said yesterday that there might be one more group going in late July (but maybe not), and then probably a couple in Aug. I really hope we make it through!
Other than the waiting and waiting.....we are having fun getting their room ready. It is going to be a safari animal theme....think Lions, and zebras and monkies, oh my! It is looking really great. There is still a lot left to do, though. Including my ambition to make them each a quilt. Hopefully it will be enough to keep my mind off things until we finally hear SOMETHING!
Love from all the Geselles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

calah and i are praying for you every night, that you will be able to travel soon and get your babies. i love seeing their faces when i open your page. love ya!juli