Friday, July 20, 2007

Just Passing Time.

Today I am at work & as usual, I am actually thinking of all the things that I need to do at home. I have to admit. My mind isn't really on work anymore. It's on Ethiopia and two little babies there waiting for their Daddy & Mommy to come get them; and a little girl, by the name of Eliana, who needs to feel secure and loved while we are gone...

But here I am doing the big countdown before I am out of here for 12 whole weeks! Yipee! I work today, tomorrow and Sunday and then I am done, done, done.

I brought the stroller home last night to show Tony, and he loved it. So, I think we have a winner! Now we just need to track down car seats and a few bajillion other odds and ends and we are set!

Well, not much else going on today. Just passing time...

Jill

No comments: